Photographer's Arsenal is dedicated to creating unique and cutting edge mobile apps for Android and iOS to empower photographers to improve their skills, talents, and profession. We would like the opportunity to bring your best and most unique ideas for mobile photography tools to life, so that all photographers of the world can do their job even better than they already do. As such, we are running a contest where you may submit your best and most unique ideas for a mobile photography app aimed at hobbyist and professional photographers alike. The winner(s) will receive $100.00 (USD) distributed via PayPal.com if their idea is chosen to be made into a mobile app.
WIN $100.00 (USD) FOR YOUR BEST AND MOST UNIQUE MOBILE APP IDEA!
What we are looking for:
- Creative and unique ideas for mobile apps that are aimed at hobbyist and professional photographers.
- Mobile app ideas can include but are not limited to: Tools, calculators, photography workflow, photography business organization, etc.
What we are NOT looking for:
- Ideas for mobile apps that already exist (unless you have creative ideas to vastly improve upon existing apps.)
- Mobile app ideas that are related to: Photography Classes, selfies, taking photos with your camera phone, and editing camera phone photos.
How the winner(s) are chosen:
The winner(s) of the contest will be chosen by Photographer's Arsenal based on our determination of the most creative and unique app ideas, upon which we will eventually make into a mobile app. You may submit more than one idea but only one idea may win the contest.
How the contest prize will be distributed:
You will receive $100.00 (USD) distributed via PayPal.com. A PayPal.com account will be required to receive the contest prize. You will be responsible for reporting the financial gain on your own tax return.
CONTEST BEGINS ON MARCH 29TH, 2017 12:00AM EST AND ENDS ON DECEMBER 31ST, 2017 at 11:59PM EST. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 20TH, 2018 AT 11:59PM EST.
Official Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://188.8.131.52/app-idea-contest and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Photographer's Arsenal, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Photographer's Arsenal as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 29th 2017, 12:00am, EST and ending December 31st 2017, 11:59pm, EST. All online entries must be received by December 31st 2017, 11:59pm, EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://184.108.40.206/app-idea-contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Photographer's Arsenal. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Photographer's Arsenal.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $100 via paypal.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Photographer's Arsenal. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Photographer's Arsenal's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Photographer's Arsenal to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and if any ideas are used.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Gregory A. Dunbar under the supervision of Photographer's Arsenal. Winner will be notified by E-Mail within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Photographer's Arsenal shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Photographer's Arsenal‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (idea for mobile app), You understand and agree that Photographer's Arsenal, anyone acting on behalf of Photographer's Arsenal, and Photographer's Arsenal’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your idea, entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Photographer's Arsenal. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Photographer's Arsenal from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Photographer's Arsenal may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Photographer's Arsenal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Photographer's Arsenal’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Photographer's Arsenal may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Photographer's Arsenal. Photographer's Arsenal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Photographer's Arsenal has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Photographer's Arsenal reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Photographer's Arsenal and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Photographer's Arsenal 7271 State Fair Blvd. Suite 4, Baldwinsville NY 13027, USA. Requests must be received no later than March 31st, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Gregory Dunbar, Photographer's Arsenal, 7271 State Fair Blvd. Suite 4, Baldwinsville NY 13027, USA.
16. By checkmarking "I am 18 years of age or older, and have read and accept all of the official rules, terms, and conditions below this entry form.", You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.